Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB:Sea&Sea MDX-D500

Started by MTH ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB:Sea&Sea MDX-D500

10 posts
  1. Having stayed with my trusty D7000 for all these years, I've just bought a D500 and would love a Sea&Sea housing before my next diving trip early next year. 

    Has anyone upgraded to mirrorless and has a housing they are no longer using? Or take the chance to upgrade now that someone wants your old housing :-).

  2. I have a S&S D500 Housing that I would sell. It has a 45 degree viewfinder attached. It has only been on 3 or 4 trips. Let me know if you want more details and/or photos.

     

    Thanks

    Sean

  3. Having stayed with my trusty D7000 for all these years, I've just bought a D500 and would love a Sea&Sea housing before my next diving trip early next year. 
    Has anyone upgraded to mirrorless and has a housing they are no longer using? Or take the chance to upgrade now that someone wants your old housing :-).

    Hi! I have a Sea&sea D500 brand new housing with leak sentinel v5 installed. Comes with 100mm and 45 degree viewfinder all brand new. Message me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. High Zow

    Where are you in the world and how much are you asking?

  5. Hi scallbe1

    Definitely interested.

  6. On 11/4/2022 at 1:54 PM, scallbe1 said:

    I have a S&S D500 Housing that I would sell. It has a 45 degree viewfinder attached. It has only been on 3 or 4 trips. Let me know if you want more details and/or photos.

     

    Thanks

    Sean

    Hi Sean

    Very interested can you tell me more, like do you have the optical converter, what price, will you ship to the UK plus a few photo?

  7. High Zow
    Where are you in the world and how much are you asking?

    Hi, I’m based in Hong Kong, and items are with me. I messaged you with my details, let me know if you are still keen. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 21 hours ago, Zow said:


    Hi, I’m based in Hong Kong, and items are with me. I messaged you with my details, let me know if you are still keen. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Hi Zow

    I've left you a message but not sure if you've seen it?

  9. Hi Zow
    I've left you a message but not sure if you've seen it?

    Hi, replied. Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Quote

    Hi MTH, did you hook up with Zow? I was expecting the site to email me about this thread but I missed it. Let me know if you are still interested.

     

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.