Complete Nauticam D850 Setup
For sale is a complete Nauticam D850 setup at 50% off retail. I’m the original purchaser of the all the items, and all were purchased as new 3 years ago of less. The exterior of housing and ports have minor scuffing form normal use and have never suffered a fall or accident. No scratches or damage to ports’ glass. No part of the system has ever experienced a leak or flood. The D850 was used only for underwater photography on an estimated 294 dives. Retail cost pre-tax is $16,335 and be offered for $8,168. The setup include:
- Nikon D850 Body, Shutter count 20,600.
- Nikon 8-15mm AF-S Fisheye, f/3.5-4.5 ED.
- Nikon 60mm AF-S Macro, f/2.8G ED.
- Nikon 105mm AF-S VR Macro, f/2.8G IF-ED
- Kenko HDPro 1.4x teleconverter.
- Nauticam NA-D850 Housing
- Nauticam N120 140mm glass fisheye port with removable shade.
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87
- Nauticam N120 20mm extension ring with lock (used with 8-15mm)
- Nauticam N120 40mm extension ring with lock (used with 8-15mm and 1.4x teleconverter for further reach)
- Nauticam 180-degree viewfinder extender
- Nauticam zoom gears for 8-15mm with and with 1.4x teleconverter.
- Nauticam TTL Converter (currently installed in housing)
- Nauticam Manual Flash trigger (not installed and travels as spare)
- All Nauticam accessories—caps, bags, pump, cases
If interested in stobes, arms, clamps and floats at similar 50% off retail, and as detailed below, is offered at $1000.
- Inon x 2, Z330 type2 strobes
- ULCS angled bal mounts,
- 5” ULCS x 2 arms
- 8” ULCS x 2 arms
- Six UW Jumbo Float Bouyancy Kit x2
- Clamps x6
Optionally, S&S YS-D2J strobes for same price, instead of the Inon listed above. The Inon strobes work with the TTL option, but I have only used the S&S strobes in manual triggering.
The gear is located in Los Angeles area and I welcome local sale for in-person inspection, and I'm happy to add more detailed pictures of any items.
I hope to sell as package, but if no interest, I’ll starting listing items separately.
Buyer to pay for shipping if required.
Thanks for considering.
Mike