Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Minigear Snoot Diving Light MS-03 plus color

Started by Goluchmas ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Minigear Snoot Diving Light MS-03 plus color

6 posts
  1. For sale barely used Minigear Snoot Diving Light MS-03 with color module $365.00 plus shipping

    MiniGear snoot.jpg

  2. Price reduced to $ 299.00 plus shipping!

  3. I might be interested.  Where in Colorado are you located?

  4. Centennial/Littleton area

  5. Ha!  Of course you are since I was down at DTC area yesterday.  I'm up in Boulder - not as convenient as I would have liked to meet up and save shipping.

    I'll shoot you a PM

     

  6. Sold!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.