Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

BC video

Started by benedika ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

BC video

16 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    spent two weeks diving in British Columbia, North Vancouver Island. Because i felt a bit lazy and didnt want to became stressed i changed my lenses only once. The first week i kept the wide angle lense, the second week i only did macro with my EMWL setup. A good approach as i find. Moreover it was my second trip with my RED Komodo, but this time in a more colorful environemt compared to Greenland icebergs on my first trip.

     

    Enjoy watching!

     

     

  2. Stunning. So many creative shots... the lion mane jelly reveal had me hooked from the start!  Awesome work.

  3. Stunning. So many creative shots... the lion mane jelly reveal had me hooked from the start!  Awesome work.
    Thank you! [emoji4]
    I wanted the jellyfish to swim in the frame. After the first take i thougth that it was too fast, so i did a 2nd take, bit the fast take comes out really well in the edit

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A226B mit Tapatalk

  4. Beautiful. I love the Blenny in the beer bottle.

  5. Very well done. Have dove those sites for the past two years, you've captured some really amazing footage

     

  6. Very well done. Have dove those sites for the past two years, you've captured some really amazing footage
     
    Thank you for the very nice feedback!
  7. Wow - inspiring work.  Well done for sure.   I need to get up to B.C. a place I have always wanted to dive.  What month would you suggest?

  8. Wow - inspiring work.  Well done for sure.   I need to get up to B.C. a place I have always wanted to dive.  What month would you suggest?
    Thank you! Well, i am not a specialist in BC dive seasons, but what i was told, spring: smaller kelp, chance of colder and unstable weather, hering spawning. Fall: the opposite of the before mentioned. Due less viz i would avoid the summer month. So my guess spring and fall month is the season to go.
  9. On 11/6/2022 at 10:25 PM, benedika said:

    Hi,

     

    spent two weeks diving in British Columbia, North Vancouver Island. Because i felt a bit lazy and didnt want to became stressed i changed my lenses only once. The first week i kept the wide angle lense, the second week i only did macro with my EMWL setup. A good approach as i find. Moreover it was my second trip with my RED Komodo, but this time in a more colorful environemt compared to Greenland icebergs on my first trip.

     

    Enjoy watching!

     

     

    Absolutely beautiful! Reminds me of what I'm missing in my own back yard.

     

  10. Absolutely beautiful! Reminds me of what I'm missing in my own back yard.
     
    Thank you! You have an awesome backyard!
  11. Awesome video.  Would you be able to share what lights you are using for this setup?  I'm guessing they are VERY nice since your using a RED camera, haha.

  12. Awesome video.  Would you be able to share what lights you are using for this setup?  I'm guessing they are VERY nice since your using a RED camera, haha.

    Thank you! I use two Keldan 4x, they have 9000lm with a 110 degree beam + 12G ambient light filters. For most of the wide angle shots i have set the light power from half to one step under full power

     

  13. Good to see Komodo mate! 

     

  14. Great video that was incredible!!!

     

  15. Good to see Komodo mate! 
     
    Love it! Filming wide angel is a pleasure, macro is a bit cumbersome due the bulky housing. Its a matter of habit i guess
  16. Great video that was incredible!!!
     
    Thank you so much, happy you liked it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.