Hey all, I am looking for someone who tried the Nikkor Z 28-75mm with the WACP on any one of zSeriers Nikon cameras.
Would love to get some thoughts / feedback.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Jan
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by Friiedriich ·
Read-only discussion
Hey all, I am looking for someone who tried the Nikkor Z 28-75mm with the WACP on any one of zSeriers Nikon cameras.
Would love to get some thoughts / feedback.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Jan
I have not used this lens and camera combo but it has the same problem as the Tamron 28-75 F/2.8 with Sony systems. As the lens is extended it hits the rear of the WACP-1 and you don't get the full zoom through only 130-83 degrees. The Sony 28-70mm with the Techart adapter is still the only lens that gives the full 130-59 degrees zoom through on Nikon-Z.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.