Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

STROBE BENDY ARMS (2) WITH CLAMPS

Started by JimG ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

STROBE BENDY ARMS (2) WITH CLAMPS

3 posts
  1. Two loc-line bendy arms of approx 36cms length excluding the clamps. The loc-line diameter is 3 cms at the widest point so they are quite substantial but easy to bend and shape to suit any photographic situation. Each arm is fitted at both ends with a 1" ball connector and clamp; also each has a substantial safety line running through the middle. I used them with Inon Z240 strobes and found them nice and flexible yet they supported the strobes with ease and never once came apart in or out of the water. I found them excellent for macro work.
    Only selling as I have decided to give up diving.
    Price - £35 (free postage for UK buyers)

    PB090006-Edit.jpg

  2. PM sent

  3.  

    If you do not sell to Humu797 I will gladly purchase. I am in the USA, and will pay shipping.

    Brandon Cole

    brandoncoleATmsnDOTcom

     

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.