Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Looking for images shot w/ 16-35 + 6" dome

Started by MattPNW ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for images shot w/ 16-35 + 6" dome

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    As the title says, I'm looking for images shot with a Sony 16-35 f/4 or f/2.8 with a 6" dome. Videos would also be greatly appreciated. I've seen countless threads about the need for a wider dome, but for now it's just not in the budget and I want to see how much softness there is going to be in the corners. 

     

    I am looking at a majority of video to photo, so the softness may not be as detrimental. Camera is the A1.

     

    Thanks,

    Matt

  2. I recall meeting https://www.instagram.com/aidan.buckle/ on a liveaboard last year and if memory serves me right, he was shooting a Sony A7 III with 16-35mm in a SeaFrogs housing with 6" dome.

  3. 1 minute ago, Barmaglot said:

    I recall meeting https://www.instagram.com/aidan.buckle/ on a liveaboard last year and if memory serves me right, he was shooting a Sony A7 III with 16-35mm in a SeaFrogs housing with 6" dome.

    Thank you!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.