Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Rx100iii (now retired)

Started by tcle80 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Rx100iii (now retired)

4 posts
  1. This was a fabulous camera to start with - also for portability. You just can't beat full frame though so starting shooting with a7iii next week. Here are some of my memories - my lady with my baby (Great Barrier) Coral in Grenada, Fish in Tufi PNG, fish and whale shark in St Helena (cannot recommend st Helena enough - it is spectacular - happy to answer any questions about it. Thanks! 

     Barrier-5.jpg

    Grenada-9.jpg

    Papua New Guinea-1.jpg

    St Helena fish-1.jpg

    St Helena Whaleshark-1.jpg

  2. Shot with the RX100 MK1 and an Ike housing for years, then moved to A7C and NA housing. Not regretting that very large upgrade!

  3. 4 hours ago, RVbldr said:

    Shot with the RX100 MK1 and an Ike housing for years, then moved to A7C and NA housing. Not regretting that very large upgrade!

    I think the a7c would be my best bet for free diving - but my gf has the a7iii so saved me buying a new camera.  I'll see how I got with it, I can use the same housing for the a7riii if I want to get that extra size.  I'll keep an eye out for the a7c pics

  4. Not advocating for the A7C (I do like mine) but  FF, or even 4/3 with updated auto-focus is going to rock.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.