Skip to content

Lights, Strobes, and Lighting Technique / Archived topic

Light and Motion: Open Gobe body to replace battery

Started by DiveDude ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Light and Motion: Open Gobe body to replace battery

1 posts
  1. Hi all, 

    suddenly my Gobe light (from Light and Motion) is not working anymore, the LED don't indicate anything and I can't charge it. As I got several heads for this light and as I am basically happy with the light I would love to replace the battery. 

    Does anyone know how to open the body? I guess it is not 100% sealed so there should be any option to get to the inside.

    Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance. 

    Cheers 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.