Movies clips with Canon or Sony
Dear all
I make excuses myself in the first place for my English.
I would want to buy a digital camera compact them in order to make underwater photo and video, therefore it serves me with relative underwater case.
I would be oriented to buy the Canon S60, because to how much I have seen is considered one of the best ones, but have a problem with the duration of the video clips. I explain myself better. Me it has been said, from Canon Italy, than the S60 it can only make three minutes of formed resumption 640x480 (is the top quality video? for 30fps what it is?), independently from the employed memory, 256-512 Mb is it or 1Gb; it would change only the amount of the video ones, not their temporal length. While, to said of the Service Sony Consumers, with the T1 the things change, with 256Mb I would have until ninety useful minutes of continuous resumption, and the double quantity if you used the 512.
True how much me has been said from the Sony, like is possible that there are such differences between the two firm? Resolutions to explain it to me in comprehensible terms for a neophyte like me?
To the end, which machine advised to me?
Thanks to anyone want to answer to me.