Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Nauticam 180 Viewfinder

Started by jmark18 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Nauticam 180 Viewfinder

6 posts
  1. I have switched to an external monitor so no longer need my 180 degree viewfinder. It is in perfect shape optically and has only lost a little of the patina but no rust or leaks. It also has an adapter for an Aquatica housing. Includes rubber end caps and spare o rings.Asking $700 including shipping from Canada or from Buffalo. Payment by PayPal will be surcharged 3% for their fees but shipping is included.

    IMG_1386.jpeg

    IMG_1387.jpeg

    IMG_1389.jpeg

    Edited by jmark18 — spelling mistake
  2. Price drop to $600

  3. I'll take it.

    I sent a pm

    Mark

  4. Please message me at jeff_mark at me.com as I am not able to reply through Wetpixel right now it seems.

  5. Payment sent

    Mark

  6. Now sold. Thanks for looking

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.