Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Do Divervision still exist, and do they ship to the UK

Started by MTH ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Do Divervision still exist, and do they ship to the UK

8 posts
  1. I've been trying to contact Divervision but I haven't had a single response to emai, text or messanger contact.

    I've just upgraded from a D7000 Sea&Sea setup to a D500 one. The housing I bought in the classifieds here. However, unlike my trusty D7000, the D500 does not have a built-in in flash so I need the Optical YS adapter. Searching on the internet I struggled to find a UK supplier and Divervision are way cheaper than anyone else. I checked in the forum posts and people seem to think they are ok so I thought I'd get in touch.

    No response, are they just awful at responding to questions?

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

  2. Hi MTH

    I’ve used them a few times and I know others have too. Yes, I found them slow to respond but the goods arrived. Hang in there!

  3. Thanks TimG, its been over a week but I'm in no rush as UK diving season is over and I don't have any trips planned until 2023.

  4. If I remember rightly, it took about 3 weeks for my order to reach me. I chased it by email, like you, but never got a reply. I’d order from them again though! Prices are good and they have some bits and bobs which I found hard to fine elsewhere 

  5. I just purchased some stuff from them a few weeks ago.  They can be slow to respond to emails sometimes, but I have purchased from them for several years and have no hesitation in ordering from them.  If I order something that is out of stock they have always been prompt in letting me know and offering a replacement suggestion, a backorder, or a refund and when I have asked for a refund on an unavailable item they have done so promptly.

    If you are ordering, DHL is faster than EMS, at least to the USA.

     

     

  6. i agree about divervision being perfectly trustworthy but also very slow.

  7. Thanks All, that puts my mind at rest.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.