Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Bulkhead connectors for Topside Strobe Triggers.

Started by seawild ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Bulkhead connectors for Topside Strobe Triggers.

1 posts
  1. Not an underwater Photography question per se. Am starting to shoot some lifestyle split water shots with a 16" dome from AquaTech. Yeah, 'tiz a beast. With that dome there is no reef swimming etc, all very shallow water and some rock pool scenarios etc. That said I have some portable studio strobes that I also use for client shoots out and about. Just wondering if a cable exists for the 6 Pin bulkhead connector that I have which terminates in a simple hot shoe so that I could attach my strobe triggers? 

    Cheers in advance,
    Mark.

    Edited by seawild

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.