Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SAGA +25 Diopter with Olympus MFT 60mm Macro Lens

Started by ScubadooX ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

SAGA +25 Diopter with Olympus MFT 60mm Macro Lens

2 posts
  1. I'm very happy with the results I'm getting from my SAGA +10 and +20 diopters used with my Olympus MFT 60mm macro lens. I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile getting the SAGA +25 diopter to use with the same lens.

  2. 2 hours ago, ScubadooX said:

    I'm very happy with the results I'm getting from my SAGA +10 and +20 diopters used with my Olympus MFT 60mm macro lens. I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile getting the SAGA +25 diopter to use with the same lens.

    Can't speak about the quality, but a stronger diopter will focus closer than your existing diopters, so the question I would ask is how much working room do you have with the +20 at min focus?  if that is already tight, it will be worse with the +25, with resulting difficulties in lighting subjects very close to the lens.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.