Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Panasonic GH5 Body and Lenses

Started by cngisl ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Panasonic GH5 Body and Lenses

7 posts
  1. I am selling my lightly used GH5 Bodies and lenses as I have moved to different system.

    GH5 Body, perfect condition almost brand new (was backup Camera Body) - $725

    GH5 Body, perfect condition Used to film about 200 videos. Still looks new and operates perfectly. - $650

    Panasonic DMW-FL70 flash Like new, never used (backup flash trigger) - $45

    Panasonic DMW-FL70 flash Great condition, used for a couple hundred exposures (Great TTL trigger for inside housing) - $50

    Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens Great condition - $100

    Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm F/2.8-4 ASPH Zoom Lens Like new condition - $1000

    Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens Like new condition - $475

    Thanks for looking.

    GH5 Front.jpg

    Flash.jpg

    12-60.jpg

    12-60a.jpg

    14-42.jpg

    50-200.jpg

  2.  

    On 12/5/2022 at 2:34 AM, cngisl said:

    I am selling my lightly used GH5 Bodies and lenses as I have moved to different system.

    GH5 Body, perfect condition almost brand new (was backup Camera Body) - $725

    GH5 Body, perfect condition Used to film about 200 videos. Still looks new and operates perfectly. - $650

    Panasonic DMW-FL70 flash Like new, never used (backup flash trigger) - $45

    Panasonic DMW-FL70 flash Great condition, used for a couple hundred exposures (Great TTL trigger for inside housing) - $50

    Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens Great condition - $100

    Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm F/2.8-4 ASPH Zoom Lens Like new condition - $1000

    Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens Like new condition - $475

    Thanks for looking.

    GH5 Front.jpg

    Flash.jpg

    12-60.jpg

    12-60a.jpg

    14-42.jpg

    50-200.jpg

    still for sale ? are your price negotiable or are your set on your prices??

     

    Edited by nomadadv
  3. PM Sent

  4. Interested in the lens

    Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm 3.5-5.6 MEGA OIS - 100$

    Is it still for sale?
    Can I get additional pictures of the lens to show no scratches or damage on the glass units etc.

     

    Thanks!

  5. On 12/4/2022 at 10:34 PM, cngisl said:

    I am selling my lightly used GH5 Bodies and lenses as I have moved to different system.

    GH5 Body, perfect condition almost brand new (was backup Camera Body) - $725

    GH5 Body, perfect condition Used to film about 200 videos. Still looks new and operates perfectly. - $650

    Panasonic DMW-FL70 flash Like new, never used (backup flash trigger) - $45

    Panasonic DMW-FL70 flash Great condition, used for a couple hundred exposures (Great TTL trigger for inside housing) - $50

    Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens Great condition - $100

    Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm F/2.8-4 ASPH Zoom Lens Like new condition - $1000

    Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens Like new condition - $475

    Thanks for looking.

    GH5 Front.jpg

    Flash.jpg

    12-60.jpg

    12-60a.jpg

    14-42.jpg

    50-200.jpg

    Hi! Are any of these items still available? Particularly interested in the camera bodies... Thank you!

  6. Sorry for the late reply, yes still available.

     

    Cheers,

    CJ

  7. All Sold

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.