Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Case for Sony ZV e10 recommendations

Started by Marius1696 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Case for Sony ZV e10 recommendations

3 posts
  1. Hey guys, 

    I am really happy that I found this awesome and supporting forum. I own a Sony ZV E10 because I use it to film commercially and photograph above water.

    Now I would really like to use it under water as well while freediving. Sadly after many hours of searching the web I was noch able to find a case for this camera.

    Do you have any case recommendations for me? Or maybe now a camera that has the exact same button layout? 

    I really appreciate you're held and I'm looking forward to you're answers!

    Greetings

    Marius

     

    The link down below shows you the camera. 

    https://www.sony.de/electronics/wechselobjektivkameras/zv-e10

    Edited by Marius1696
  2. Ikelite made a housing for that camera but they are listed as sold out. You may want to contact them and see if they intend to do another release or if a dealer may have one in stock.

     

  3. 2 minutes ago, Phil Rudin said:

    Ikelite made a housing for that camera but they are listed as sold out. You may want to contact them and see if they intend to do another release or if a dealer may have one in stock.

     

    Thanks for the idea but the write on there homepage that they haven't build one yet and can't say when they will. I am in there email newsletter for updates on this model. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.