Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

hello hello

Started by nymbus ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

hello hello

2 posts
  1. hello hello

    hello everyone...

    I just found this lovely site a few days ago, and have been crusing around introducing myself to it.

    I live in Corvallis, Oreogn- and have been diving for about 3 years. I've been a PADI instructor now for 2 years, and spend the majority of my time in the frosty Puget Sound, WA coast as well as right here off the coast of Oregon taking students diving. Topside I've been spending most of my time working on my MA degree, as well as applying for jobs when my thesis is finally complete.

    My boyfriend of the past two years is also a diver- much more into photography than I was at first. I have just started stealing his Canon digital Rebel every weekend in order to figure out what it is that I am looking for in a camera. Hopefully the holiday season will be kind to me!

    This site has already been really fantastic for my new interest- thanks ya'll- hope to be talking with you shortly....

  2. Nice to meet you! And it's great to have another cold water diver, and an instructor to boot.

     

    James

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.