Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Using a Sony Camera with external recorders

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Using a Sony Camera with external recorders

1 posts
  1. I am having a hard time with the Sony A1 I just got

    When I use the Ninja and display a clean HDMI output I cannot see my shooting settings on the LCD

    I either get no display or a full image display

    The viewfinder option available in photo mode is disabled in video

    This is really a total non sense what are the work around? Shooting the camera with the LCD always one eats the battery and in addition the icons are tiny to see

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.