Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam D500 Housing

Started by Lasongo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam D500 Housing

4 posts
  1. For sale, Nauticam D500 housing.  USD$ 2000 plus shipping and any paypal fees.  I also accept venmo, zelle, etc...if you prefer.

    I'm the original owner, purchased from Backscatter in 2017.  I last had it overhauled by Backscatter on May 20, 2019, and it has maybe 200 dives since then.  I'm meticulous about cleaning O-rings after every dive and it was dunked in a rinse-tank with all buttons depressed/turned at the end of every dive-day.

    Some scratches and faded lettering/paint, as you would expect, but it has never been flooded, had any leaks or any operational issues whatsoever.  I changed the batteries in it once a year, most recently on December 8, 2022.  Always stored in a Pelican case when not in use or during travel.  Also includes original owners manual and spare O-ring.

    IMG_5271.jpg

    IMG_5272.jpg

    IMG_5274.jpg

    IMG_5275.jpg

    IMG_5276.jpg

    IMG_5277.jpg

    IMG_5278.jpg

    IMG_5279.jpg

    IMG_5280.jpg

    IMG_5281.jpg

    IMG_5282.jpg

    IMG_5283.jpg

    IMG_5284.jpg

    IMG_5285.jpg

    IMG_5286.jpg

    IMG_5287.jpg

    IMG_5288.jpg

    IMG_5289.jpg

    IMG_5290.jpg

    IMG_5291.jpg

    IMG_5292.jpg

  2. Price drop...USD$ 1850 plus shipping and any paypal fees

  3. Price drop...USD$ 1500 plus shipping and any paypal fees

  4. Sold, no longer available

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.