Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Life after Getty Images

Started by PeteAtkinson ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Life after Getty Images

2 posts
  1. I left Getty Images earlier this year after 24 years. I caught the tail end of the heyday of stock, and it transformed my life, allowing me to get a Distinguished Talent visa for Australia (where I met my wife) and live comfortably for a few years. But the last 10 years were all downhill in stock sales.

    I have just changed my website to sell my pictures there, in a simple way that I can manage myself. Each gallery under the "Buy" button links to a Pixieset gallery. These are simple to modify and edit. Unfortunately they are not searchable except by scrolling through. Nor can I add caption information.

    Take a look at www.peteatkinson.com and see what you think. While you are there, download a copy of Polynesia ~ An Ocean Realm for free.

    PeteAtkinson-7.jpg

  2. Very nice over under!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.