Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

M52 Air lens: what am I doing wrong?

Started by racerx_ ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

M52 Air lens: what am I doing wrong?

4 posts
  1. Just got a backscatter M52 wide angle air lens for my TG-6. I popped it on but see no difference from the stock lens. I don’t need to do any settings on the camera to reap the benefit of the lens’ field of view right?

  2. Are you trying it in air?  It only makes a difference underwater.

  3. The difference is not huge, but generally noticeable. As Chris said, it will only work underwater.

  4. Ok yes this is the problem then. I was trying it in air. Thanks!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.