Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus RC mode on AOI trigger

Started by caolino ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus RC mode on AOI trigger

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    I just noticed that the new AOI housing for EPL10 are equipped with a new trigger featuring the RC mode.

    Would be very interesting to have the TTL functionality but how this will really work? As far as I know there are very few strobes with this option. Thanks for your feedback

     

     

    Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

  2. 6 hours ago, caolino said:

     

    Hi,

    I just noticed that the new AOI housing for EPL10 are equipped with a new trigger featuring the RC mode.

    Would be very interesting to have the TTL functionality but how this will really work? As far as I know there are very few strobes with this option. Thanks for your feedback

     

     

    Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

     

    Either the Olympus branded strobes or the new ikelite strobes also can use RC-1 but need an adapter for each strobe.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.