Hi all!
I have a TG6 and the olympus tough housing and love it for macro but would like to invest in a compatible lens for better wide angle shots. Would love to hear any recommendations
Thanks!
Read-only discussion
Hi all!
I have a TG6 and the olympus tough housing and love it for macro but would like to invest in a compatible lens for better wide angle shots. Would love to hear any recommendations
Thanks!
This is a review of the uw fisheye you asked about. Hope it answers yr questions.
You could try out the INON lenses, they have recently release one in M52 mount. IT will give 95° field which is about 20mm lens equivalent or you can add the dome which gives 140° field- the dome can't be added underwater though. I haven't used them but they seem to have a good reputation:
http://www.inon.jp/news/news583/
Thanks!!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.