Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal January 2023

Started by Mags ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal January 2023

3 posts
  1. Cannot believe it waited until today and then 5 minutes after posting I got an email! Apparently they are on holiday until 9th January so ignore this post.

    Anyone any idea if they are still going? Have sent a couple of emails and an order request and chased since early December 2022, no joy.... also Fbook messaged no answer, phone doen't connect from UK :(

    Website seemed to operate and aslks for credit card details when ordering but no monies taken from credit card and email to connect to order states " in Bestellung " = On Order but nothing happens....

    Edited by Mags — Additional information supplied
  2. I’m in the same position, Mags. Onderwaterhuis in the Netherlands is also chasing them for  me. Maybe extended Xmas break?

    Il’l let you know if I hear anything. 

  3. 1 hour ago, Mags said:

    Cannot believe it waited until today and then 5 minutes after posting I got an email! Apparently they are on holiday until 9th January so ignore this post.

    Good news! Thanks for letting us know

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.