I'm trying to beat any price from any used site or ebay, if the price is too high PM me. Scroll down to see what has sold/price drops.
UW lenses:
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8 G Micro ED Autofocus - $330 + shipping
Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR - $420 + shipping
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR -missing the rubber that wraps around the zoom ring. I apparently lost it when I was making a 3D printed zoom gear. It's $6 online. - $340 + shipping
Good primes:
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 20mm f/1.8G ED - $380+ shipping
Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 G - $280 + shipping
Others:
Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D - $45 + shipping
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED VR - $150 + shipping (this is an amazing travel lens read some reviews if curious)
Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G - $60 + shipping
Tamron SP A011 150-600mm f/5-6.3 VC Di USD Lens For Nikon Mount - Big scratches on front glass. Still works fine. Also missing the tripod mount. If you're interested I'll send lots of pictures of it and pictures it has taken - $350 + shipping
Also one DX lens:
AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 G Autofocus - $75 + shipping