Hello!
Looking for the best books on nudibranch identification, I'm interested in any area but I dive off Maui, and any specific reccomendations for nudis found off the Hawaiian islands would be much appreciated! In or out of print is fine.
Tim
Read-only discussion
Hello!
Looking for the best books on nudibranch identification, I'm interested in any area but I dive off Maui, and any specific reccomendations for nudis found off the Hawaiian islands would be much appreciated! In or out of print is fine.
Tim
this is the bible:
Also available as e-book, it is now in second edition. Also join the facebook ID groups, Nudibase is one of them and Nudibranch Central.
Hi! It's not a book however I've used this Sea Slugs of Hawaii site quite a bit.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.