Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Thailand Andaman Sea in 4k

Started by Freelio ·

  • 17Posts
  • 17Replies

Read-only discussion

Thailand Andaman Sea in 4k

17 posts
  1. A video from my November trip to Thailand.  Most of the clips are from Richelieu Rock.  Best watched in 4k.  Hope you enjoy and I'm always looking for constructive criticism.

    Cheers

     

     

  2. Great video

     

  3. The colors and fish are so vibrant. The reef looks like it is thriving too. Great video!

     

  4. Awesome video, the fish life is mind blowing :)

  5. On 1/28/2023 at 8:02 PM, WetPhotoGuy said:

    The colors and fish are so vibrant. The reef looks like it is thriving too. Great video!

     

    Thanks so much.  I was amazed at how great the diving was.

  6. 14 hours ago, DSB said:

    Awesome video, the fish life is mind blowing :)

    Thanks so much.  I wouldn't have thought Thailand would have made it into my top 10 dive sites but it did.

  7. Stunning video, I loved the glass fish scenes.., thank you for sharing!

    Did you go there by liveaboard?

  8. Very very nice. enjoyed watching it. Thanks for sharing 

  9. Beautiful video indeed!

    Thanks for sharing it.

  10. Just lovely.  Super graceful feel to it complimented by a great choice of music. Nice job, Freelio!

  11. On 1/27/2023 at 12:43 PM, kdgonzalez said:

    Great video

     

    Thanks so much.  It's greatly appreciated!!  Did you find anything driving you away from the video or would you have watched a longer, more relaxing video as well?

  12. On 1/28/2023 at 8:02 PM, WetPhotoGuy said:

    The colors and fish are so vibrant. The reef looks like it is thriving too. Great video!

     

    Thanks so much.  I'm broken between posting short videos vs longer more relaxing videos, what would you prefer?

  13. On 2/6/2023 at 2:26 PM, waterpixel said:

    Stunning video, I loved the glass fish scenes.., thank you for sharing!

    Did you go there by liveaboard?

    I did go there by liveaboard.  They normally did 2 dives at Richelieu Rock where most of the action was, first dive not many people around but second dive we were in the water with all of the day boats.  Honestly didn't think I would have enjoyed diving in Thailand so much.  The action was epic!!  Would you have watched a longer video?  Trying to decide between putting out longer more relaxed vs shorter.  So far the longer ones seem to be working out better.

  14. On 2/6/2023 at 2:26 PM, waterpixel said:

    Stunning video, I loved the glass fish scenes.., thank you for sharing!

    Did you go there by liveaboard?

    Thanks so much!!  Apologies for the late response, i haven't been on the site for a while.  Yes, i took a liveaboard out of Kao Lak.

  15. Great video! Love the glass fish scenes. Would've also enjoyed watching a longer version, but overall I'm afraid the global trend goes towards shorter and shorter clips.

  16. Hey, thanks for your great video! Amazing diving, we just booked a 11day liveboard in Thailand so very happy to see what we hopefully can expect! 

    About your question, I can see good in both, short and action filled, and longer and more relaxed video. I do have to say, to give one point of criticism, the images where sublime but did get a bit repetitive at some point, as it was mostly large groups of fish. I think your video, and certainly longer videos, would benefit from some more variation in very wide images, and some more close-up and intimate. And maybe throw some sound effects in delicately. But this is nitpicking, because the video is already stunning! May I ask what your camera set up is, and which liveboard you were on? :)

    Edited by Roberto101
  17. On 5/25/2023 at 12:30 PM, Roberto101 said:

    Hey, thanks for your great video! Amazing diving, we just booked a 11day liveboard in Thailand so very happy to see what we hopefully can expect! 

    About your question, I can see good in both, short and action filled, and longer and more relaxed video. I do have to say, to give one point of criticism, the images where sublime but did get a bit repetitive at some point, as it was mostly large groups of fish. I think your video, and certainly longer videos, would benefit from some more variation in very wide images, and some more close-up and intimate. And maybe throw some sound effects in delicately. But this is nitpicking, because the video is already stunning! May I ask what your camera set up is, and which liveboard you were on? :)

    Thanks so much.  I'm using a Sony A1 with a 28-60mm behind a WWL-1b.  It's amazing if there is a lot of light, but I'm finding it very noisy.  Can likely save money and get better low light performance with an A7siii.  I went with the MV Andaman liveaboard.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.