Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

what are DOs and DONTs for my Aquatica?

Started by dolphine ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

what are DOs and DONTs for my Aquatica?

2 posts
  1. I am a beginner in UW photography, could anybody advice me on how to take care my Aquatica A5000... thx :)

  2. If you can help it, never let salt water dry on it! Rinse, rinse and rinse again. Oh and did I mention you should really rinse it good?

     

    What I like to do is after I get home I take my camera out and replace it with a soft 2-3 lb weight and let it soak overnight in a cooler along with my strobes, arms, etc..

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.