Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

BBC Seeks cichlid footage

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

BBC Seeks cichlid footage

1 posts
  1. The BBC has reached out to ask;

    They are currently working on Planet Earth III and they are looking to source some blue-chip quality footage of cichlids in Lake Tanganyika and Lake Malawi. Their edit is currently happening so they are trying to source this footage asap. I

    I'm sure there are folks in the Wetpixel community that have this footage-any one got any ideas? 

    Please post on here or PM me if you have any, or have any leads, and I will connect you/them with the producer.

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.