Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB 45 Degree Viewfinder

Started by mrchen911 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB 45 Degree Viewfinder

3 posts
  1. I'm interested in a 45 degree viewfinder for a Sea & Sea MDX housing (specifically the mdx850). It could be the official Sea & Sea VF45 or an Inon Viewfinder Unit II for Inon X-2 housings (I have an adapter).

  2. Have an Inon 45 deg that is adaptable to S&S, pretty sure I have that S&S part also but has Nauticam adapter adapter at moment, easy change out. PM me if interested.

  3. I am no longer looking for a viewfinder, I purchased one from Eyematey.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.