Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Zihuatanejo?

Started by troporobo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Zihuatanejo?

2 posts
  1. Thanks to an unexpected invitation from friends, we’re off to Zihuatanejo next week on the spur of the moment. I don’t have much time to prepare or research (I know, nice problem to have!) so would greatly appreciate a kick start if possible. I’m not active on the other fora but I trust the WP crowd for advice.  What’s the diving like, any tips for operators, and if I take my gear should I rig for macro or WA or a combo?  TIA!! !

  2. I should add that reports on ScubaBoard are not encouraging. . . 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.