Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite 5510.11

Started by whalesharkhi ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 5510.11

4 posts
  1. Aloha my name is Alyssa Rodrigues. I am a under water photographer in Hawaii... I have been searching for the 5510.11 Ikelite extension for older models that is discontinued forever..... and need it as i just bought a Tokina fisheye... My email is alyssakr2015@gmail.com please reach out to me anytime.  Thank you so much 

  2. Alyssa: I may have the extension you need. I'll check my gear and send you an Email if so.

    Mike

  3. I have one as well, along with the 8.5" dome ... If still looking let me know

  4. I would just need the extension not the dome but if youre willing to sell just the extension that would be great! Mahalo! 

    Thank you guys for checking!!!!:) 

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.