Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 4.33" acrylic dome for tokina 10-17mm (n120) with

Started by jsnorman ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 4.33" acrylic dome for tokina 10-17mm (n120) with

6 posts
  1. Nauticam 4.33 port specifically made for the tokina 10-17mm fisheye, n120 mount.  Travel friendly, compact and works great with the tokina lens.  There are two small scuff marks - too feint to show up on pictures and does not affect images.  Probably could be polished out with acrylic scratch repair but I haven't tried.  My initials are on shade, could be painted over.  No neoprene cover. Includes storage bag and back cover.  $300

    20230209_191125.jpg

    20230209_191150.jpg

    20230209_191108.jpg

    20230209_191103.jpg

    20230209_191054.jpg

    20230209_191049.jpg

    20230209_191045.jpg

    20230209_191037.jpg

    20230209_191029.jpg

    Edited by jsnorman — Add that neoprene cover missing and initials on shade
  2. I want to purchase please :)

  3. How challenging is it to get over/unders with this? 

  4. 51 minutes ago, TkdCol said:

    How challenging is it to get over/unders with this? 

    It's very difficult with a domeport less than 8". You need flat calm seas with a 4"/100m and even then not easy!

  5. I have managed to get over / under with this, but it is not easy.  1 out of 50 shots will make the cut.  

    This is sold by the way as of today.

    DSC_3754.jpg

  6. On 2/12/2023 at 2:59 PM, jsnorman said:

    I have managed to get over / under with this, but it is not easy.  1 out of 50 shots will make the cut.  

    This is sold by the way as of today.

    DSC_3754.jpg

    Thanks for the reply. looks like I'll have to stick with a bigger dome

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.