Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Split Shots

Started by Benjamin Olson ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Split Shots

6 posts
  1. What are the best techniques for over/under split shots? How do I keep water from beading up on the port?

    Thanks!

    Ben

  2. Hey Ben

    The issue of water beading up on under/over shots has been written about extensively.  Just search on WP. Folks have made all sorts of useful contributions. 

  3. 3 hours ago, Benjamin Olson said:

    What are the best techniques for over/under split shots? How do I keep water from beading up on the port?

    Thanks!

    Ben

    Hi Ben, I suggest you read the Matty Smith article on todays cover of divephotoguide.com. It will answer most questions regarding shooting splits.

  4. 1 hour ago, Phil Rudin said:

    Hi Ben, I suggest you read the Matty Smith article on todays cover of divephotoguide.com. It will answer most questions regarding shooting splits.

    Thanks.  This is the most concise description of the issues regarding split images I've ever read and it is great place for those of us just getting started.  Each major topic has entire threads on the forum with 100's of responses.

  5. 2 hours ago, Phil Rudin said:

    I suggest you read the Matty Smith article on todays cover of divephotoguide.com

    Great article suggestion Phil! Thank you

  6. Spectacular article, thanks for the recommendation. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.