Hello.
looking for recommendations on shore dives in Cozumel. Figured I could get more dives in after the day dives. Thanks in advance.
Read-only discussion
Hello.
looking for recommendations on shore dives in Cozumel. Figured I could get more dives in after the day dives. Thanks in advance.
Just back from Cozumel & Playa del Carmen. The dive centre (Pro Dive) at the Allegro resort only did boat dives but one guide said there are some suitable snorkeling sites further south -apparently signposted from the road so you can park up and walk in. I guess you'd have to find a nearby dive centre that will rent you tanks & weights. Most, if not all, of our dives were drifts with variable strengths of current so the region may not be ideal for shore diving.
I've really enjoyed the shore diving at the Intercontinental - check with their dive shop Scuba Du, they are amazing...
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.