Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTS: Two times 28-70mm 3.5-4.5 D lens + Zoom Gear for use with WACP

Started by Friiedriich ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTS: Two times 28-70mm 3.5-4.5 D lens + Zoom Gear for use with WACP

1 posts
  1. Hi All, I am selling two 28-70mm 3.5-4.5 D lenses and one zoom gear. It's my main choice with the WACP (used mainly with D850).

    This is a lens that has been discontinued by Nikon and it is sometimes tricky to get it in decent condition due to its age. That's why I thought I'd post them here, in case anyone is looking for a replacement or a spare

    I would prefer to sell both lenses and the zoom gear together, simply due to shipping cost.

    Total price for all 3 items = USD 300

    Both my lenses are working perfectly well and maintained well.
    If you are interested, send me PM.

    Cheers

    nikkor 2.jpg

    nikoor 1.jpg

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.