Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

DIY dome case / packing / protection travel

Started by Laurent C ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

DIY dome case / packing / protection travel

3 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

    I came across some great content on the forum so I thought it would be good to give back when I can. I recently travelled to Philippines and did a bit of diving there. I had questions marks about backpacking with my underwater gear (TG6, pt-059, Inon UWL-100 and its dome lens unit) and found some useful information on the forum (credits to @pbalves see thread 1, thread 2). I just wanted to share with you a cheap (£3.99) and convenient way to transport your Inon UWL-100 and its dome lens unit with a tupperware as some of the members have already done it. Hopefully it can inspire some others members who don't want to spend a fortune or/and are looking for convenient travel storage paces.

    The tupperware only costed £3.99.

    Thanks,
    Laurent C

    diy-domecase.jpg

    Edited by Laurent C — typo
  2. Good one, Laurent - thanks!

  3. I found a similar food container for my Nauticam 100mm dome port:

    IMG_20230227_144359.thumb.jpg.251b8cf0c29b0fbe89cf461ba295f189.jpg

    IMG_20230227_144417.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.