Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Thanks for the opportunity to chat

Started by Drshrinkwrap ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Thanks for the opportunity to chat

2 posts
  1. I’m  an almost retired health professional in California.  I’ve realized it’s “now or never time” so I’ve been diving with a vengeance for the last year - Galapagos, Fiji, Sea of Cortez, Cuba.  Bought an Olympus TG-6 with Ikelite housing, tray, strobe, wide angle, etc.  I took an underwater  photography course that was really well done, but I realized I like diving more than focusing on UW photography.  Sadly, I plan to sell my almost-new rig (shortly on WetPixel) and just get UW housing for my iPhone before my next trip to Honduras in April.

  2. What strobe are you using? I’m also new to the board and am waiting on my tg6 and housing to arrive from eBay. My Nikon aw130 died on me after 5 years of hard use, and I thought that it would be a great opportunity to upgrade a little bit without having to spend a ton of money like on some of the better cams… it’s up now I’m left wondering about what flash to get. I have a short list, but if you are having success with yours, I’d love to hear what kind it is.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.