Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wtb Inon or Sea sea strobes

Started by LastAdventures ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wtb Inon or Sea sea strobes

3 posts
  1. Hi, i am currently in Australia in Brisbane and in Perth The Crew of a dive boat destroyed One of my Inon z240 strobes (bin crack in The plastic and now flooding)… please offer what you have. I would consider also buying two strobes. Thank you 

  2. @trybedoor

    And

    @Patrick Hussre:

     

    thx for contacting me - unfortunately I can’t see your dm. I already contacted the admin. Please write me here

  3. LastAdventures

    They are both scammers. Don't respond!

    Edited by TimG
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.