Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Full Nauticam EM5 Setup + CMC-1

Started by hyp ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Full Nauticam EM5 Setup + CMC-1

4 posts
  1. I'm selling my Nauticam EM5 with Nauticam Powerzoom Macro Port 29. The housing was never flooded and is in good condition. It comes with a Leak Sentinel 4 Vacuum system. I don't know if the built in leak detector still works because I've never used it, but probably it does. This is a great opportunity for a beginner to get into their first interchangeable lens housing. 

    I'd prefer to sell as a package but am open to sell the individual parts. All items are currently in Germany. Buyer pays shipping at cost. I can pay PayPal. The following items are for sale: Find the bundle prices below.

    - Housing for the Olympus EM5 NA-EM5 - 250€

    - Olympus EM5 camera (including flash, two after market batteries, original charger, aftermarket charger) - 200€

    - Nauticam Powerzoom Macro Port 29 - 250€ (new 365€)

    - Olympus 14-42 EZ lens - 200€ (new 340€)

    - Zoom Gear for Olympus 14-42 EZ - 75€ (new 205€)

    - Leak Sentinel 4 Vacuum System (contrary to how it is usually sold, the vacuum system sits in the housing - see photo - as I had problems of salt water corroding the chip when some drops got into the system after releasing the vacuum, there is a dead vacuum system chip still in the valve) - 120€ (new 200€)

    - Nauticam Easy Tray II including Balls and Right Handle - 100€ (new 200€+)

    If you buy everything in a bundle price will be 850€ (reduced from 1175€)

    I also have a Nauticam CMC-1 for sale. It is in pristine condition, but I've lost the 67mm spacer ring, as I've only used it on a flip adapter, which I'm not selling. It also comes without caps - I just kept it in a lens bag. I do have a Nauticam Bayonet lens holder for arms and the Bayonet adapter for the port, but not the part that goes on the lens.

    - Nauticam CMC-1 - 300€ (new 400€)

    - Nauticam Bayonet adapter and Bayonet lens holder for arms - 100€ (new 86€+73€)

    Again these three items can be had as a bundle for 350€

    1935846685_Gro(IMG_2025).thumb.jpeg.14d0d6ec451bd0f8b0c6dad6debf3b67.jpeg1043990021_Gro(IMG_2026).thumb.jpeg.ce9fbe1f94d8a2c084968a999a327d90.jpeg795259189_Gro(IMG_2029).thumb.jpeg.0c86c7b5cd67a140f4ce2d55419657d7.jpeg673274947_Gro(IMG_2028).thumb.jpeg.b2f5af12555f695f8f712f373c15816b.jpeg814856344_Gro(IMG_2030).thumb.jpeg.17de9a356d39b5a21ffe6670efbb2485.jpeg1140803979_Gro(IMG_2031).thumb.jpeg.0af7b9c2dc14222a445fab3849ffeb82.jpeg663260040_Gro(IMG_2027).thumb.jpeg.89a6f31a250517a4f59143e2fe10e2be.jpeg1695092870_Gro(IMG_2032).thumb.jpeg.2bf63c321e75a37a1d06d7334cd8316b.jpeg867772952_Gro(IMG_2033).thumb.jpeg.fa94cd65ea33899e83920e15f48c7072.jpeg2066495896_Gro(IMG_2034).thumb.jpeg.160e0f2cae53485c6d146e078e79cd2c.jpeg14122868_Gro(IMG_2035).thumb.jpeg.71b1ce4e1bfea66ca206432960499305.jpeg2121205430_Gro(IMG_2024).thumb.jpeg.94e2eb1e7871727155f0a13ed68879f2.jpeg1856717603_Gro(IMG_2022).thumb.jpeg.31e18e96d05f67b820570d350310c094.jpeg790195641_Gro(IMG_2023).thumb.jpeg.b4c390ee8d1964eaf8c7fd126bdd8ee9.jpeg

     

     

     

    Edited by hyp
  2. Housing package sold

  3. hello, do you sell the tray ?

     

  4. The camera package including tray is already sold. 

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.