Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Inon Z-240 v4

Started by chipdiver ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Inon Z-240 v4

7 posts
  1. Cleaning out my dive closet.  Time to sell my Inon Z-240 v4 strobes.  They were cared for and carefully cleaned after ever dive.  Never a leak or flood.  Always performed 100%!  These are the version 4, or last series Inon made of the Z240.  Includes boxes, paperwork, o-rings, grease, diffuser, etc.  Please see the images to see the condition.

    I would like to sell them as a set, but am willing to separate for the right offer.

    My Price:  $550 for both, including USPS Priority shipping to Lower 48.

    Located in South Florida.  I strongly prefer to sell in US Lower 48.  Other shipping methods or destinations will incur additional shipping cost.  Price is via PayPal non-fee method.  Add additional 3% to cover fees if prefer to purchase that way.

    I moved to a new system which is why these are being sold.  I tried to set very fair prices, especially based on the condition.  I am open to reasonable offers.

    I buy/sell photo equipment on FredMiranda.com as ChipDiver.  Please feel free to see my perfect reviews there.

    Please send me a DM if you have any questions or wish to make an offer.

    Thanks for looking!

    02162023-Inon Z-240 Strobe-BUNNELL-0101.jpg

    02162023-Inon Z-240 Strobe-BUNNELL-0102.jpg

    02162023-Inon Z-240 Strobe-BUNNELL-0103.jpg

    02162023-Inon Z-240 Strobe-BUNNELL-0104.jpg

  2. Hi chipdiver,

    I'd love to grab one.. Not your ideal. And I'm in Australia. Also not your ideal!

    But if there's someone else who just wants one I'm sure we could figure something out

  3. I’ll take them if they are available! I’m in WPB and need strobes for an upcoming trip. Thanks

  4. I'm looking for one if someone else wants to split. Just flooded one of mine last week. 

  5. 4 hours ago, JMartel said:

    I'm looking for one if someone else wants to split. Just flooded one of mine last week. 

    I'm pretty sure they're spoken for. But if not, I'll split with you.

  6. Sent you a DM

     

  7. -> BOTH STROBES ARE SOLD <-

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.