Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

which lens

Started by bvanant ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

which lens

4 posts
  1. We are on a trip to South Australia in a few weeks to shoot leafy sea dragons among other things.

    For those who have done this which lens (I am shooting micro 4/3 OM-1) and port combo makes sense.

    thanks

    Bill

  2. 11 minutes ago, bvanant said:

    We are on a trip to South Australia in a few weeks to shoot leafy sea dragons among other things.

    For those who have done this which lens (I am shooting micro 4/3 OM-1) and port combo makes sense.

    thanks

    Bill

    I used the 12-40 lens, perfect sizing with the 170mm Zen port.   The 60mm macro is too long.   People do you use fisheyes as well, and this shows more of the environment, e.g. Leafy Sea Dragon post

    You going to Rapid Bay?  If you are connecting through Sydney You can find weedies!

  3. I don't know exactly where we are going, but we are  starting the trip south of Adelaide. We have some time in Sydney but hadn't planned on any diving. 

    Thanks for the input.

    Bill

  4. 2 hours ago, bvanant said:

    I don't know exactly where we are going, but we are  starting the trip south of Adelaide. We have some time in Sydney but hadn't planned on any diving. 

    Thanks for the input.

    Bill

    There’s a new dive centre opened close to Rapid Bay - SeaDragon lodge,  you might want to check out.  If you want to dive in Sydney let me know, can’t guarantee I’ll be in town but could certainly hook you up with people who know where critters can be found.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.