Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Macro Port 45 N85

Started by Davide DB ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Macro Port 45 N85

12 posts
  1. As title. Flat port for Panasonic leica 45mm macro.

    European seller preferred.

  2. Bump

  3. Ping Pong

  4. There is a used one on the Reef Photo site.

  5. 3 minutes ago, tobyone said:

    There is a used one on the Reef Photo site.

    Thanks Tobyone, I saw it.

    Unfortunately it's in USA while I'm in Europe. BTW Reef has very high prices. 355 USD for a used port (420 USD new) in not so good contitions: 

    Quote

     with evidence of cosmetic use, and a slight haze present on the glass. This haze should not appear in most photos. 

    Should not appear... :)

  6. For what it’s worth I think I paid 200eur for my used port which was in immaculate condition. 350USD is pointless but I’ve never seen a shop that sells new have good used prices. 

  7. Yes I sold mine for 200 euro. My bad.

  8. Bump

  9. Never too late....

     

  10. Hi I have a n85 port 45 listed.  It’s a 36128 it has the zoom knob. Are you looking for a 36135?  I understand is they are the same/interchangeable the difference being the 36135 does not have the focus knob.

  11. The knob can be pulled back and the gear fully retracted.

    I suspect that the knob could also be removed and plugged.  I have a N100 port with knob, it is provided with a plug.  On mine the knob is removed and plugged.

    IMG_1169.jpeg

    IMG_1168.jpeg

  12. Thanks, but a used port like that costs like a new plain 36135. Moreover there are huge custom and shipping costs from Australia to Italy.

    Thank you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.