Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Aquatica ports

Started by Arianna Skipper ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica ports

3 posts
  1. This may be a goofy question, but Aquatica separates their ports by DSLR and Mirrorless-- are they not compatible with one another's housings? For example, I have the Aquatica MINIDOME 100 port for my D500 housing, but that port should also fit a housing for my mirrorless a7r4, right? It may just be that their website is unclear, but I want to double-check this. 

  2. I suspect the mount to the housing will be the same, but the “depth” of the dome my be different. I changed cameras a couple of years ago and both of domes fit fine but the extension tubes were different 

    It might be best to message Blake at Aquatica to get the definitive answer. 

    Edited by Stoo — A pic
  3. 20 hours ago, Stoo said:

    I suspect the mount to the housing will be the same, but the “depth” of the dome my be different. I changed cameras a couple of years ago and both of domes fit fine but the extension tubes were different 

    It might be best to message Blake at Aquatica to get the definitive answer. 

    Thank you. I will definitely message him to check. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.