Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D500 & Aquatica AD500 Housing Bundle

Started by Arianna Skipper ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D500 & Aquatica AD500 Housing Bundle

10 posts
  1. Greatly Prefer Local pickup or dropoff in Florida or the Tristate Area (NJ NY PA, etc) 

    Nikon D500 rig that includes the following:

    - Aquatica AD500 Underwater Housing: retails $3100 new (NEVER FLOODED)

    - Mini dome: retails $734 new (I would prefer to keep this more my next rig)

    - Nikon D500: shutter count under 40,000; retails $1500 new

    - Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 AT-X 107 DX AF Fisheye Lens for Nikon F: retails $400 new

    - Aquatica Vaccum Pump/System

    - Extra Camera Battery and Charger

    - Extra O-rings for Mini Dome

    The housing was just serviced by Backscatter, and they replaced all the o-rings and added new sacrificial anodes. Read more about everything the housing offers at https://www.backscatter.com/Aquatica-AD500-Nikon-D500-Underwater-Housing

    This thing is a beast. I’m selling because I am working with two different systems and trying to migrate everything over to one. 

    Looking to sell for $3500 but willing to sell pieces or negotiate. 

    8D4FE832-F835-49F0-9A6E-803A8EB04C45.jpeg

    AB447141-1DFE-48CD-A03E-73806FF10DF2.jpeg

    4E941657-EFD3-4F12-984E-BB7FBB801A2A.jpeg

    117D77DC-3F15-4EB7-91C0-AFB47469621B.jpeg

    8DAF8DD4-C2E9-4E7B-A8AA-2695A623B4FB.jpeg

    CBDC3C48-E75F-4E82-8914-9FCC9389A774.jpeg

    D2F97130-4FE0-4B4A-B85D-513BCBB809EF.jpeg

    9DD555BC-1620-4C13-888D-5B0D19B36E04.jpeg

    320E6D0D-08DB-4759-8EC4-A1E66A95FA5A.jpeg

  2. Hello - are there no strobe hot shoe connectors for this rig?

  3. 37 minutes ago, TAC said:

    Hello - are there no strobe hot shoe connectors for this rig?

    Hi— there are currently no strobe connectors in the rig since I use video lights. However, the necessary electronic package for strobes can be ordered from Aquatica. Thanks!

  4. Bumping price down to $2750. Motivated to sell! Hit me with your best offers. 

  5. Still looking for offers— willing to sell pieces or go lower— message me! 

  6. Bumping!

  7. Still available/ If so what price are you comfortable with? I would have to sell my existing housing- also Aquatica  to justify the cost to my wife :)

     

  8. Just now, jmark18 said:

    Still available/ If so what price are you comfortable with? I would have to sell my existing housing- also Aquatica  to justify the cost to my wife :)

     

    Hi there! I currently have someone else interested, but can keep you in mind if it doesn’t work out. $2500 :) 

  9. Thanks. Keep me posted

     

  10. Sold!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.