Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Insta 360 X3 underwater

Started by phxazcraig ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Insta 360 X3 underwater

1 posts
  1. Has anyone here tried this camera underwater?   I bought the camera for use on my motorcycle (haven't used it for that yet - barely turned it on).

    I saw that there was a $99 housing (rated to 130 feet or so) for the camera, and I couldn't resist.   I'm taking it to Truk this week, along with my Z9.  I'm not sure I'll even end up taking it in the water. but it could be cool to dive a wreck with it on an invisible selfie stick.

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.