Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Its a new Camera!

Started by toque ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Its a new Camera!

3 posts
  1. Hi all. Thought I'd post some pics from my trip to bonaire this year with my new camera setup. I have a Sony A6600 in Nauticam housing, Sony 16-50 zoom lens and both a uwl-04 fish eye and ucl 165 macro wet lenses I take on every dive. These are my favorites from our trip and have been post dive edited in Photoshop Elements, some more than others. Hope you enjoy

    http://www.heronparadise.net

  2. 4 hours ago, toque said:

    Hi all. Thought I'd post some pics from my trip to bonaire this year with my new camera setup. I have a Sony A6600 in Nauticam housing, Sony 16-50 zoom lens and both a uwl-04 fish eye and ucl 165 macro wet lenses I take on every dive. These are my favorites from our trip and have been post dive edited in Photoshop Elements, some more than others. Hope you enjoy

    http://www.heronparadise.net

    It looks like you got some good diving in. Where did you find the FF?

  3. We found the Frogfish at the Cliff. Its been a funny year in Bonaire, much more rain than years before and later (into the February), the currents were reversed and the amount of development on the island caused vis to be just ok. We have lots of friends that live there and there wasn't much talk of frogfish or seahorses in Janurary. We found a few, but since we came home they tell me the secretive critters are everywhere. My favorite this year? probably the Blue Spot Cornet. Hardly ever seen these guys and he was probably 4' and swam right next to me. So close when I took this shot I didn't much of him in the frame. 

    Blue Spot Cornetfish.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.