Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Vivid Leak Sentinel V5 XB - Replacement Cap?

Started by Silvana ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Vivid Leak Sentinel V5 XB - Replacement Cap?

6 posts
  1. Hi all,

    In the midst of packing my gear for a dive trip, I misplaced the cap for the vacuum system Vivid Leak Sentinel V5 XB. I Unless it will miraculously appear in the next couple of hours, I will have to remove the vacuum from the housing and plug that port. The question I have is: Does anybody know if the caps are sold separately from the unit?

    Thanks a lot,

    Silvana

  2. Hey Silvana

    Curiously I have a spare one. Mailing from Sint Maarten is not very reliable but if you let me know where you are, I’ll try and work out a way to get it to you. 

  3. 2 hours ago, Eyematey said:

    I had great response from them although it was years back. Try an inquiry at:

    https://www.vividhousings.com/contact.php

    Thanks so much, I messaged them.

    1 hour ago, TimG said:

    Hey Silvana

    Curiously I have a spare one. Mailing from Sint Maarten is not very reliable but if you let me know where you are, I’ll try and work out a way to get it to you. 

    Tim, you are wonderful. Let me see if I get an answer from Vivid Housing. I am leaving for my trip tomorrow so after that, I got time...Thanks again!

  4. 7 hours ago, Silvana said:

    Tim, you are wonderful. Let me see if I get an answer from

    No worries. Just shout if you need it. Miso at Vivid is really helpful. Have a great trip!

  5. For the record in case somebody else runs into the same situation: they sell extra caps for 5 euros, and shopping is another 10 euros (for the US). I am definitely ordering some spares...

    Thanks,

    Silvana

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.