(I can’t edit my earlier post, so I’m starting a new one.)
Still a few spots left on these back-to-back 6-night Tubbataha charters, and I just cut the price to $3,000pp (from $3,400 last week, and vs $3,960 regular):
A. May 10 – May 16, 2023
B. May 17 – May 23, 2023
If you can act fast, this might be the best deal you'll find for Tubbataha on this caliber of liveaboard (the Philippine Siren - https://masterliveaboards.com/boats/philippine-siren/).
Cost is $3,400pp $3,000pp (per charter), double occ., and includes free nitrox.
If you check https://masterliveaboards.com/philippines/tubbataha-national-park/ you'll notice that all of the Philippine Siren's charters this April-May (the prime months for Tubbataha) are sold out at their regular price of $3,960pp (+ $100 for nitrox) = $4,060pp. Its Tubbataha charters in April-May next year are likewise sold out (except a single spot on two of them). So $3,400pp $3,000pp (including nitrox) is a GREAT deal.
Tubbataha, which is only diveable about four months per year, is one of the best dive destinations in the world (and that’s not hyperbole), with the most pristine reefs I've seen in 20-30 years (e.g., the early days of Raja Ampat and PNG). My photo gallery and commentary from last year’s trip there (also on the Siren) are at https://www.underwaterreflections.com/Underwater .
Contact me at seattleyates@gmail.com for more info if you're interested.
Bruce