Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

How much should I tip a personal photo guide?

Started by LarryHallas ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

How much should I tip a personal photo guide?

2 posts
  1. I have a personal dive master / photo guide that has been helping me find some really great super-macro subjects. How much should I tip him? Does it depend on the country or does that matter? (I live in a very low wage country) I want to make sure I take good care of him! Thanks in advance, Larry

  2. The single most important thing about deciding how much to tip is what country you're in. In Australia where I live, an appropriate amount is $0.

    Edited by froop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.